Friday, January 8, 2010

a non-productive day :D

if you gave me a dollar for every-time i got frustrated over a game of halo, i would have around $36 (Y) legendary difficulty is hard enough, but when your an asshole like me, you like to make things harder, by putting skulls on aswell (:
(for those who dont know, skulls are just options to make the game harder ._.)
and if it wasnt bad enough that i get my ass kicked by masses of flood and brutes, i also end up getting lasered in the face by a floating light bulb D: stupid master chief not being strong enough >_>


on the bright side, at least i took the time out to finish it on legendary. got 125 gamer points (._.) and made me feel as though i accomplished something, even though it doesnt help me that much in life (:

"They let me pick. Did I ever tell you that? Choose, whichever spartan I wanted. You know me. I did my research. Watched, as you became the soldier we needed you to be. But you had something they didn't. Something no-one saw...but me. Can you guess? Luck."

No comments:

Post a Comment