Thursday, February 24, 2011

untitled.

ahhh, finally an update.

Well lately I've been pretty busy, leaving me with little time to update this blog of mine. What have I been doing? I've been kept busy by the amount of homework I'm being given, and seeing how lazy I am, it's always unfinished. When I'm procrastinating I have been playing my guitar a lot, and I actually haven't been spending as much time as I used to in front of the computer, which is a good thing. I've also been catching up on anime which is always good :D

I've also spent quite a bit of money lately, buying SCANDAL CDs. In fact, I just ordered a SCANDAL poster yesterday! That shows my dedication to this band. I'm not downloading their music, I'm showing my support by buying their stuff, so that they can rise in the music industry and be known to everyone who doesn't know them already! 

Other than all that, there isn't much else going on in my life.
But I did see this really cute waitress the other day at this jap restaurant, who first caught my attention because she looked like Haruna, the lead guitarist from SCANDAL. (they have the same mouth LOL) I thought that was pretty interesting, but then she looked at me and smiled and she was so cute that its almost indescribable. I panicked almost everytime she came close or smiled at me LOL. Too bad I'm never going to see her again. haha. My mum said she looked like Rina though, the drummer from SCANDAL...so maybe she was a cross between Haruna and Rina? Maybe that's why I thought she was so cute ahahaha.

Well there you go, an update of how boring my life is, except for the unexpected events every now and then. I wonder how long it will be until my next update? 

No comments:

Post a Comment