Thursday, February 25, 2010

maths can kill D:

so lately, I've fallen behind in my gma (general maths advanced) class...
and today my teacher checked our homework D:

I was about 5 exercises behind - so yeah, i kinda got screwed over...
my teacher got really angry and threatened to kick me out of the subject and fail me lol (which she probably can't do) and the usual detentions lmaooo
i honestly didn't care that much, but i didn't want detentions, so i decided to do as much as i can...
Ive been doing maths since i got home, my head is starting to hurt (panadol ftw :D) and i am still about 2 exercises behind... hope that's enough lol...

1 comment:

  1. LOL, that was like me in methods last year, im sure ms raus remembers, made me freaking do 8 exercises in one day == i had to do maths during first 4 periods and in library to finish it ARGH.

    ReplyDelete