Sunday, June 20, 2010

bruised reed that never falls.

Talking about all the stuff that's been happening, I have realised something.

God has a plan. Everything that has happened, was probably meant to, and that I should trust in him, no matter what.

That mistake that I made back then, I now see as a stepping stone. For my relationship with her. A test, to see if those feelings really are there or not. It had occurred to me, who I really cared about the most. But it wasn't until I had lost her before I realised it.

Now, all the stuff that's been happening, is another step in that relationship. If the two of us, work through this, and end up together, I can already safely say, that it will last. Two people, can't go through so much in just one year, for it to just end because of something like this. Everything that we have gone through, will make our bond strong.

1 Corinthians 13:4-7
Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

No comments:

Post a Comment