Thursday, November 4, 2010

unlimited potential

 Exams. People shouldn't feel bad if they don't do well. They either strive for better results, by working harder, or change direction since the subjects they're doing may not be the right ones for them.

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by it's ability to climb a tree, it will live it's whole life believing that it is stupid. - Einstein.

How awesome would it be if I could just be a cloud. Floating in the sky without a care in the world. 

Having no exams really takes the edge off. Even though I didn't really study much for my exams, there was still that nagging feeling that I should be doing something more productive than sitting at home playing games. But now that its all over, that feeling of relaxation really helps me sleep better.

I haven't really kept in contact with people lately. Don't really know why, just ceebs I guess. I've learnt not to bother keeping all those guys in check, no point really. Instead of telling them not to do something, I've learnt to just accept it. Doesn't mean I agree with it though.

Ignorance really is bliss.

Not knowing much about what's going on in her life doesn't seem to worry me much, I don't know why, maybe it just shows how much I trust her? Oh well, I can only hope that I'll see her soon, not much I can do other than that. After all, life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it.

 We do make an impact on the world we live in and the people around us. That's not a choice we make. The choice is whether we make a positive or negative impact.

No comments:

Post a Comment