Tuesday, April 26, 2011

easter break

It's weird that I'm writing here at the end of my holidays and not during, but ohwell. I just hope this year ends as soon as possible. Year 12 is like a mean bully. He kicks you down with sacs and sacs and sacs, and the while you're down, he steps on your face by bringing in exams. >_> Once I get into uni it'll be slightly less frustrating, since I just have to do my best and not compete with everyone in the state...

I am so glad that there was the easter and anzac holidays though. If not, I'd be stressed out already from all the upcoming sacs. ):
On the downside, with all the public holidays, the post hasn't been delivered, and so my new SCANDAL cd was delayed, and then when they finally delivered it, no-one was home so I have to go and get it from the post office tomorrow.

For people who are wondering how I am after coming out of hospital, I'm perfectly fine. One of the bandages have come off, and now just waiting for the other one. There is still a small scar but its not that bad, and I have to get an x-ray in about 2 weeks, but other than that, everything is back to normal.

I've had a pretty good holiday, had a lot of time to relax and catch up on sleep. Even though it's just ended, I can't wait for the next holidays.

That's all for now. I'll hopefully find more time to update this, I don't want this blog to die after all. So I guess, until next time?

No comments:

Post a Comment