Wednesday, November 16, 2011

freedom.

Kinda bored at the moment, so I thought I'd update!

At the Melbourne airport right now waiting for the gate to open. Not really much to do since I'm all alone lol. Getting myself ready for a long 9 hour flight, but after that everything will be awesome.

Finished my last exam today, I can't really say with flying colours though lol, since I lost my cheat sheet and rubber 5 mins before the exam lol. But I bossed it anyway, all I can do now is pray!

Words cannot describe the happiness that you feel when you realise that VCE is over. The joy that overcomes you as you walk out of your last exam is phenomenal. There is no other feeling like it. You are overcome with excitement, and also amazed that you just finished 13 years of schooling. The freedom that you have is just awesome. You can do whatever you want, whenever you want, and since I can drive, I can go anywhere I want as well! It is probably one of the happiest moments in my life.

loving life at the moment.

anyway, gotta start heading into the plane now, so I think I'll leave it at that, Let's hope I have a safe flight!

No comments:

Post a Comment