Saturday, November 12, 2011

Day 5

So on my tumblr, I have this separate page where I'm doing this thing called the "30 days of anime Challenge". As I am an irrational person, I tend to challenge everything, so I started doing it, and I just did day 5. Oh and for those who don't know, my tumblr url is http://super-choi.tumblr.com/ - you should check it out, there are some things that are pretty interesting that float around on the internet. :D

For day 5, it was "Day 5 - Anime character you feel you are most like", and I thought it was quite interesting, as I didn't realise there were that many similarities until I actually did it lol. And without further ado...

"Well for me, it would have to be Monkey D. Luffy. Out of all the anime characters that I’ve seen, I think I have the most similarities with him.
1. We are both pretty skinny.
2. We both eat heaps. (Even though he eats an abnormal amount)
3. We both love our meat.
4. Both have our fair share of scars, however his are more extreme.
5. Big smile.
6. Neither of us are scared of most things. (Irrational lack of fear)
7. Don’t really think about the consequences of our actions that often.
8. Both of us make friends pretty easily. (Nakama)
9. Both of us care for our friends quite a bit.
10. We both complain A LOT when we are hungry.
I think that’s enough reasons lol. :D"

No comments:

Post a Comment