Monday, December 26, 2011

christmas day

Merry Christmas!

Today was Christmas, which came surprisingly fast. I had the Christmas church service this morning, and after that we picked up some stuff for our bbq and just chilled at Geoff's house. We also went to Spicy Fish in Glen Waverley for lunch haha. Trust the asians to work on Christmas Day.

While we were at Geoffs, him and Calv had the idea to test fit some gold wheels onto my liberty. Now I didn't agree at first, because I mean come on, gold wheels? It's like I'm a wannabe STI. But since Geoff has them on his car, we tried them anyway, and I have to say, it actually didn't look half bad.


Geoff's reasoning was that because it's a Subaru, it has to have gold wheels. I personally don't like gold wheels that much. I actually want my rims to be black, so that when I paint my calipers they'll stand out ahaha.

Anyway, after that eventful afternoon, we went to Dena's place to set up for the bqq, but since it the weather was pretty horrible we had it under her garage door lol. It was still nice and chilled, and the food was good too. Stayed until pretty late, even played a little dota because some of the working class guys brought their laptops to play dota LOL.

That's pretty much all that happened on Christmas day. I have a family dinner/christmas party thing tomorrow though, so that should be good!

No comments:

Post a Comment