Monday, October 18, 2010

the calm before the storm

ahhh, its been about a week since I last blogged lol. Didn't even realise with so much to do now. I have hardly been on msn and facebook because I've been gaming so much lately. Dota, Halo Reach and Naruto - ultimate ninja storm 2, too much gaming... This is like the calm before the storm because I'm all relaxed, and then in another week its exams. ohwell >_>

I guess, even though I haven't talked to her in so long, seeing as I haven't been on msn and I didn't see her on friday, nothing feels any different. It's as though our bond is strong enough that I don't need to force it to stay there. Of course, I do want to see her, but it's not like I'll never see or talk to her again. I also think that giving her some space is also a good thing. Everyone needs their time alone without someone always talking to them, right? No point adding anything more, some of what I'm feeling I'd much rather keep to myself. It's not like anyone would want to know anyway haha.

Some people may have noticed, some people might not have, but I changed my blog title and header. Its nothing much, the title I'm not going to explain, one of the few things that I change for my own reasons. The picture though, is a picture of a world. I use it to symbolise the quote under it. Now it might make more sense to you... but of course its from Halo Reach which makes it all the more awesome ahaha.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x07nlQcP7vY - Song that describes how I feel pretty well lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment