Monday, October 31, 2011

Valedictory 2011

Valedictory at 'The Grand' on Cathies Lane, near my old house lol. Overall it was a pretty chilled night, but I think they could have given us more time to mingle. They kept telling us to sit down because they kept having performances lol. The routines were good though, I especially liked Tiff, John and Serene's collab, doing officially missing you and rocketeer together. It was really well done in my opinion. I've heard them practice a few times, and there was one really hard harmony, but they managed to pull it off which was really good!
Compared to everyone else, I didn't really take that many photos. Probably because I wasn't around the others for most of the night. I spent most of my night talking to hung-tzu's sisters surprisingly. I've only met them both once before, and that was when I went to ht's house to study. It was pretty weird though, at first, I just sat in ht's spot to eat her food since she ran off to take photos with people, and since her sisters were there we just started talking. Funny night though. Since I was talking to the chen sisters, I saw pretty much everyone who came over to take photos with them. Probably because of all the hype korean Jason created about Shuhsuan, ht's eldest sister. Even though I say eldest, shes only 2 years older than me, same age as Rina! Anyway, it was hilarious seeing all the guys come over and ask to take photos with them. I for one laughed pretty much everytime, because when I asked Shuhsuan how many of those guys she knew, she said she doesn't know any of them LOL. Apparently she only knew me and John. What was even funnier was when Hansol and Thomas asked Shuhsuan to go maccas after valedictory ahaha. for the first 3 times they asked she didn't really give them an answer, but then the chen sisters told me to come as well so it wouldn't be too awkward.

However, what made my night, was when I was sitting between the chen sisters, and then Wilson came over, from behind Shuhsuan, punched her in the arm and said "Hey, how come you aren't performing?" The look on Shuhsuan's face when she turned was priceless. I pretty much lost it, that was how funny it was! Wilson thought that she was ht, and Shuhsuan had that 'wtf' look on her face. If I wasn't there, it would have been VERY awkward for Wilson. I was there to break that awkwardness and introduce them LOL.

As I said earlier in the post, I didn't really take many photos. All of the ones that I did take are either in ht's camera, or Shuhsuans phone lol. I did manage to find 3 photos in Kon's album though. In two of them my eyes were closed so that was fail. But there was one ok photo.


second from the left is ht's eldest sister, the one that all the guys wanted a photo with :P

We also received our own Yr12 mugs! They look quite nice, and they have the names of all the students on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment