Monday, July 26, 2010

public service announcement :D

well, I don't know if I've ever done one of these, but I guess I'll just give an update on my life :D

To start off, I think i'll talk a little bit about my studies. If I was to sum it all up in one word, it would have to be... satisfied. Considering I hardly do my homework unless it's important, and I don't really study that much, I think I'm getting pretty good marks. Some examples would be, I did my physics sac last friday, I didn't study for that, and when I did it I really thought I screwed it up, but turns out I got a B, and then my chem sac today, I was supposed to study last night, but instead I went out to Josie's bday movie&dinner, which was really fun, but then I didn't really study because I was on msn the whole time after I got home... :S ohwell. I think I did ok :D

now onto my health. For the past week or so, I've been having this constant headache, which just won't go away ): It hasn't really bothered me that much because it doesn't hurt that much, and so I can tank it anyway, but its still pretty annoying. I think it's starting to get better but it's still there at the moment D: OHWELL. I also think I should start getting more sleep, but I don't really want to because I'd rather stay on msn and talk to someone people.

I've also been meeting a few new people, but I don't know, I'd much rather talk to/distract the person I usually do (: Don't get me wrong, there's nothing wrong with those people, I just don't really want to talk to them that much ._. LOL.

hmm what next? just life in general now? well, my walk with God has been pretty steady so far.
oh, and that stuff that I usually post about... well lets just say I'm quite happy about the way things are now, but I really hope its not short-lived. I don't want things crashing down like they usually do D:

I think that's about it haha, my birthday is coming up so I'm looking forward to that, wondering what you are getting me... (: I hope you like your present thoughh :D

"Life is like a coin. You can spend it anyway you want, but you only spend it once."

still waiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment