Wednesday, October 26, 2011

children of the unicorn - 2011

The day had finally come. The final day of school. Of course, we still have exams and stuff, but that doesn't really count anyway. Pictures of our last two days of school are all over the internet, I'm sure everybody has seen them by now!

Although it was the last day, it honestly didn't feel like it. I mean, Valedictory on Friday is probably going to be the last time our year level will be all together in the same place. Even so, I really wasn't that sad about it. Probably because I am sure that I will see everyone again anyway, so 'goodbye' isn't very necessary. I know I'm still going to see all my friends, and I really don't think that much is going to change. Just that we won't see each other 5 days of the week. I'm not saying I'll be able to keep in contact with everyone, but it's not as though I'll never see them again. I guess, if you really value them as a friend, you would go out of your way to keep that relationship anyway, you won't just stop hanging out and forget about each other just because high school has ended.

Sitting here, reflecting on the past 6 years, it makes me realise how long I've actually known some people. From year 7 through to year 12. I really think those are the people that will be easy to keep in touch with. The hard part is to keep in touch with people you don't see often.

Next year is going to be like "New game+".

"We may never meet again, but we'll never forget each other."good luck class of 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment