Tuesday, April 13, 2010

focus.

Prayer. I've been praying for the same thing, for almost an entire year now. I'm quite sure that I started praying for this thing, this time last year. But when I stopped praying for it, things went from good, to horrible. I then started praying for the same thing again, along with something else. That 'something else', was for a second chance.

But when prayers turn into promises, nothing can stand in their way. I made that prayer, into a promise for myself. 

It takes a long, long time, to form a strong bond with someone. How well we understand each other, how much we trust each other, is a sign of how strong our bond is. I did a random trust test, and found out which people trust me the most. But trust, is something we all need. That bond we have with each other, can be destroyed in a matter of seconds, even though its taken so long to build. Once that happens, you only have 2 choices. Either, you rebuild that bond you once had, or you let it fade into a memory.

It might seem impossible to rebuild that bond, but I have a focus, to make the impossible, possible. 

1 comment: