Friday, April 2, 2010

Aftermath

It's been over a month. Are things really back to the way they were before?
Is my life running as though it never happened?
Have I really forgotten about you?
Or is there still some part of me, deep down, that still wishes things never changed?
I keep a happy outlook, cheer up the people around me, give them advice, because I don't want any of them to go through the same things as I did.
But am I just hiding?
Every now and then, I think about you, remember those happy days. Wonder, about how things would be now, if that never happened.
Even though it's awkward now. Even though we don't talk. I haven't forgotten.
All I can do now is move on, and hopefully, find another. 

Even though that door is shut now. It can still be opened. I have to seal that door, and pray that it never opens again.

It's always good to have friends that care. To have friends to remind me, that it wasn't my fault, that no matter what I did, it would have happened anyway. Having them occupy me is also a bonus, to keep my mind off things. Time to completely let go Andy.

I've filled that hole in my heart, with the light of hope. Not a perfect fit, but that light will grow, and in time, will fit perfectly.

1 comment:

  1. (Y)
    andy its okay :)
    and also im always here for you too if you need ^^
    (IF YOU NEED D:)

    ReplyDelete