Thursday, April 29, 2010

crossroads

Right now, I feel as though my life has hit a crossroad. I've just been traveling down one straight road, not a care in the world. But now, I'm lost, so many paths to to take, and they all lead somewhere different.

Each path, has a different place at the end. Each has its own dilemmas and hardships to face. But along with those, each path would also have its own "happy times", where everything just seems to play out the way I want. I have no way of knowing whats in store, for whichever path I take. I also don't know, how my life will end up after picking a path. Do those paths join up together after traveling a certain way down them, so I end up in the same place, or do they branch off from each other so that I will lead a completely different life?

But whats most important to me, is who will be waiting for me at the end of those paths? Who are the people that will stay in my life, and who will be those, that just seem to drift off?  Will I be happy, with those people? Are they who I want to stay in my life?

You see, the problem with crossroads, is that you don't know where each path will take you, and no matter how hard you try and look, you can't see what's at the end of each road. I don't know which path will have the most happiness, and which one has the most disappointments. I just can't tell.

I have nothing to guide me. I have no idea where to go, because I'm afraid of making a mistake in the choice that I make. It's happened before. So I'll just wait here, at the crossroads, until someone is there with me, to push me along...

"In everything you do, consider the end."

No comments:

Post a Comment