Friday, June 3, 2011

background music

So I've decided to add some background music to my blog. It will auto play so if you don't want to hear it then just pause it or something |:

BUT. the songs there are soundtracks, so they just play in the background to make my blog a little more interesting. No-one really stays on a blog for that long, so it only has 5 songs, of which i carefully selected.

The playlist is made up of songs I liked, some really nice, and others epic. In my opinion, all of these pieces of music are really well composed, serving it's purpose in its own way.

I made it so that it starts off slow, with peaceful music, and then as it go on, the songs get faster and faster each time. They're ordered in a way that it will seem more epic as it plays, with the last song being one of the most epic soundtracks I've listened to.

This method of ordering songs helps in the mornings as well. When I only have a certain amount of time, I can start it off slow, to show I have lots of time. Then as i start to run out of time, the tracks get faster and faster, pretty much telling me I'm running out of time and need to hurry up, but if I go over the time limit, it goes back to slow, because since I'm already late anyway, I can take my time! :)

Anyway, if you have any really nice pieces of music that you want me to listen to, feel free to comment! Otherwise, enjoy the new background music!

No comments:

Post a Comment