Monday, June 27, 2011

hope

In my experience, in everything that I've been through, I've realised something.

Hope, no matter how small, can only come about, through despair.

You can't have hope in something, without having been through some sort of pain or sadness. Otherwise it wouldn't really be hope, it's just something you call hope because it sounds nicer that way.

One definition of hope is that; its a feeling that what is wanted can be had, or that events will turn out for the best. If you weren't in a bad situation, you would have no need of hope.

I have never hoped for something, unless I needed some sort of comfort. It was a way to tell myself that everything would be okay, and that I don't need to worry.

With hope, my confusion disappears and its as though light is shining into my previously dark room.

I've made a decision, to let go of my past, and focus on my present. Mr. Mason even told me today, that in my reports it said that I either need to focus more, or that I'm crossing "the line".

I'm going to make sure that I live my life without anymore regrets, and this will be the first step.

Let this shattered dream echo at tomorrow's end.

No comments:

Post a Comment