Sunday, June 19, 2011

おわりだ

exams. they are finally over. free at last.

So ever since the end of the gat, everything has been pretty relaxed. Had a couple days where we had no work to do whatsoever which was really nice.

We also had our yr 12 formal on thursday night which wasn't too bad. I'm not that into formals anyway so I didn't really mind. People danced, people took photos that sort of stuff. After party was all right as well. Nothing that special. Only me and one other person pulled an all-nighter though so that was interesting haha. Neither of us slept all night, we would just sit on the couch and watch people pass out around us, and then drag themselves somewhere comfortable to sleep lol. All in all, a pretty relaxed night/morning!

I've been spending a little bit too much money lately though. After formal we have erol's 18th, and so I'm gonna be pretty broke for a while, even though I really want to go to japan!

On a different but still slightly related note, I've spend a little under $80 ordering and importing SCANDAL's new single and album! Most people will probably think I'm crazy - "why would this idiot buy his music?" But I really want to support them, and buying their CD's to increase their ranking on the oricon charts is the most I can probably do lol.
Anyway, their new single is called "Love-Survive" which I'm guessing is gonna be their summer single for the year, much like what they did last year, and their new album "Baby Action", which has an awesome cover by the way, is going to be released on Haruna's birthday! I'm really looking forward to the releases! =D

I love this cover for their new album. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment