Friday, June 3, 2011

epiphany

Let's hope I spelt that right.. ._.

Anyway, I've come to a realisation, that no matter how hard I try, I will not be able to count on my ATAR score to get me into med. Just in my school alone, there are too many people smarter than me, more hard working than me, and they'll definitely beat me at the end of the year. My marks won't be able to rise above everyone else. That is a cold, hard fact.

So that basically means, I'm going to have to rely on my UMAT score and my interview to land me a spot in the course. For some reason, I'm not too worried about my interview, and so hopefully I'll do well on the UMAT. My friend Sarah has already given me some practice questions, so that saves me a little bit of time, and hopefully she'll be able to find more! haha.

I do have some back ups, but it would kinda suck if I don't get into the course I want...

Mid year exams are also coming up, I can already tell they're not going to go well. I'm getting owned in chemistry and physics, there's not much I can do except trust God.

Off to home cell soon, my cell is awesome. It's really great seeing them grow in their faith, and journeying with them. God is doing wonderful things in their lives!

until next time i guess. wish me luck for exams haha :D

No comments:

Post a Comment