Saturday, July 23, 2011

post-exam period

So today I went to bh in the morning with my family as usual, and met up with the Pang family for breakfast as usual too. Pretty standard Saturday morning.

So while we were at bh, we went to go book our flights to Hong Kong at the end of the year. And now everything has been fully confirmed, I'll be leaving Australia on the 16th at like 1am. That's pretty much as soon as I finish my exams, since my final exam is Physics on the 15th lol. I'll be there until the 12th of December, so almost a month. It's going to be good! Although, since all of my Hong Kong/ China I.D needs to be renewed since I'll be 18, I'll be staying with my cousin like we used to, instead of staying with my Dad lol. But that won't really matter that much, since he'll be coming down to Hong Kong from China anyway!

But what I'm looking forward to the most, is definitely my trip to Japan. Even though it hasn't been confirmed yet, I'll most likely be going, and it's going to be awesome! Talked to my friends about it, and we'll probably leave around the 2nd of January, just after New Years, that way the tickets will be slightly cheaper. Don't know how long I'll be staying there yet, it really depends on how much money I have, and when others are going back. Jay and Jamie will probably go back to Australia a lot later, since they have family over there, but if other people come as well, then I could probably go back with them... that's if other people come though haha.

A good thing though, is that I probably won't have to spend as much money on accommodation. At first, I was planning to get a hotel somewhere in Tokyo, and wherever else I might go, like Sapporo for example. But then Jay and Jamie told me that a 'Love Hotel' is way cheaper, and even though it may seem perverted to us, it really isn't since its cheap and affordable accommodation lol. And then after that, Jay told me that he might have an apartment in Tokyo. It is actually his cousin's, but he'd probably be able to use it since his cousin uses their spare apartments too. So that would be cheaper, since there would be more of us and we can repay Jay's cousin for whatever we use etc. But the next day, Reina tells me that I could probably stay at her place when I'm in Japan, which people would normally think means free accommodation, but then I would feel bad, so if I did decide to end up staying there, I'd pay her family back anyway, or get them something, so it wouldn't be much different from using an apartment that Jay owns. However Reina's house would be... I don't really know what the right word is, but maybe, the most secure? As in, if we go, we can easily confirm that we can stay there, whereas we might not be able to stay at that apartment, which would be a problem lol.

Going to so many places and for so long will make my holidays pretty busy. I wonder how often I would even see my other friends lol. It's going to be a well deserved break though, after the stress of year 12, I'll finally be able to sit back and relax without the thought of holiday homework lingering in the back of my head!

Let's hope I can save up enough money!

No comments:

Post a Comment