Saturday, August 20, 2011

as the year is starting to draw to a close...

So it recently hit me, that I really don't have that much of high school left. Been studying a lot lately, and to compensate for the sudden increase in my trips to the library, I have acquired a wifi modem. Pretty nice if I do say so myself, and very useful. Soon this year will be over. And there are some things in which my best chance at is during this year.

I really wonder how my life is going to turn out from here on out. I never really gave it much thought, since it's always the same deal after the school year ends. You go on holiday, do holiday homework, and soon enough you'll be back sat school, going through the same routine as the year before, with slight differences. But now that's not going to be the same. Everything changes. Life will be completely different, and its kinda intimidating.

On a different note, it's Rina's birthday in a few hours. Gonna stay up and do a birthday post for her, and I'm also gonna change my facebook dp to a picture of her, just for her birthday! (:

I'll post again very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment