Wednesday, August 10, 2011

crappy start to the week

So like the title says, I've had a pretty crap start to the week, and it's only been two days! Sunday was good, but as soon as we got to Monday, everything just went downhill.

On Monday, I got my results back for my midyears, and lets just say that it was less than satisfactory... Although it was what I expected to get, I still hoped that I would do better. It just means that I have to work much, much harder this semester. The period right after that, I had a chem sac, which wasn't too bad, but still annoying since I wasn't in the best of moods after getting my
results back.

And then yesterday, I got my methods sac back, and failed it. That was annoying. Quite a few people failed though, so I wasn't too cut, but its still annoying. Right after that, during lunchtime, I get a phone call from the travel agency, telling me that our flight to Japan has been altered because Korean Air had some 'problems'. sigh. Our flight was then changed to just a couple minutes later, but because of that, we can't connect to the flight to Japan that we were planning to take. Now we have to stay in Seoul for a night, and then take the next available flight out to Tokyo. If we lose a day out of our week in Japan, I'm going to be so cut. A week was already very little time there, because of the tight budget that the others had, and if we lose a day because of the stupid airline...omg. Only good thing that comes out of it, is that accomadation, breakfast and dinner is free, because it was the airline's fault, not ours. Still annoyed though, it means we have to pick up new tickets, and check everything again. SIGH.

So far the only thing that has made me happy this week, is all the SCANDAL stuff I've been watching; interviews and stuff like that. Since the album is being released tomorrow, quite a lot of stuff has been popping up on the internet that I've been following. SCANDAL is like the one light in an otherwise pitch black room. If it wasn't for SCANDAL, I think I'd be in a pretty bad mood.

It's also Haruna's Birthday today. HAPPY 23rd BIRTHDAY HARUNA, even though you'll probably never see this...

お誕生日 おめでとう Haruna!
And since I'm putting up pictures of SCANDAL, I might as well post this one of Rina that I recently found...

(:
I love Rina's smile so much... Whenever I see her smile, it just makes me all happy and warm, it makes me smile too, no matter how bad my weeks been. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment