Monday, August 1, 2011

Love Survive

So I recently got my new SCANDAL CD in the mail. The postman came at around 7:45pm, which I found really weird... I always thought they came during the day, usually while I'm at school...

Anyway, so their new single, which was released on the day of the UMAT, was shipped and finally arrived today! Their new single is called 'Love Survive' but I think the budget for this summer single was pretty low, since they also have their new album 'Baby Action' coming out on Haruna's birthday. I'm guessing the album would definitely have a bigger budget, so they would have to cut some costs for this single.
 
new single, includes; CD, photo booklet, stickers and pin (:

The songs on this single are still good though! But I honestly am looking forward to the album more... I ordered the one with the magazine/book thing, so I'm expecting a bigger package than usual haha. 

Before, I said that their new album is being released on Haruna's birthday, which is August 10th. Only problem with that, is that I heard that there are quite a few other artists that are releasing albums around the same time, which will probably affect their ranking on the oricon charts ): Ohwell, I hope they can manage to do well, it will really boost their popularity if they can pull it off!

It's pretty insane though. SCANDAL are working unbelievably hard. The recently ended their "Dreamer" tour, and following the tour was the release of 'Love Survive', and coming up now is the release of 'Baby Action'. Not to mention their interviews, as well that random thing they did with niconico. I really do hope that they aren't being overworked, and aren't exhausted... SCANDAL with no energy just isn't the same... D:


top left; Pride, top right; Best Scandal, bottom left; Haruka, bottom right; Love Survive
                                  

So far, I've collected those 4 SCANDAL CD's as well as a poster. I think I'm starting to become a fanboy, but only when it comes to SCANDAL lol. The only other CD that I have bought is the David Choi album, which I'll be getting off Jun on friday hopefully. SCANDAL is one of the very few bands which I buy my music from. I'm sure my collection will grow as well.

I really hope I'll get to meet them one day. People have told me that there's no chance, but I'm pretty stubborn. And Rina is the first celebrity that I have fawned over, so meeting them would be pretty special for me lol. One day Andy, one day.

1 comment: