Thursday, September 29, 2011

recent times

Haven't updated in a while, so I thought I'd do it now since I have some time. My last post was about Sunday, so I guess I'll start from Monday?

Well I had my hazard perception test on Monday, which went well! While I was doing it, it was really frustrating because they don't tell you if you're right or not. I was doing the test, and I was really scared that I was going to fail, and that would have been so embarrassing! Luckily for me, I didn't fail, and passed with 80% which I think is pretty good. I'm halfway to getting my license! yay!

Tuesday was pretty tame. Nothing much really happened during the day, but at night, Alan came over with Kevin, and we took them out to korean bbq, as an early treat for Alan's birthday. $29 a head is an all-right price, since it was korean bbq and a buffet. It's a good thing us guys eat a lot, so it was worth it! 

After that they stayed the night at my place, and we were up playing monopoly deal, and lego star wars. Lego star wars wasn't that good though.. It was the new clone wars one, since we already beat the other lego star wars game last year, but this on was really frustrating because the puzzles were actually hard, and the amount of droids that keep coming was really annoying. Slept pretty early though, since Alan had to head to school the next day for a lecture. While Alan was gone, Kevin and I just spammed fairy tail, because it was so good. And when Alan came back we just mucked around for a couple of hours. It was good catching up. 

And so we come to today. At first, I was planning to catch up on some sleep, but at around 12 my sister had friends come over, and they were really loud, so that plan went down the drain. While her friends were over, I mostly did my own thing, except at one point I was playing monopoly deal with them. They left soon after, and I headed to the city at about 5ish to meet up with Johno. I was planning to scab some lecture notes off him, but they were mostly matrices which I didn't really need lol. Nonetheless I got some work done. Marina, Paul, small Jason, Hung-Tzu and Thomas were also there. We chilled for a little bit afterwards, and then Paul, Thomas and I headed to Holmesglen to eat with korean Jason. Ate at 'Let's Bab' because Thomas decided he wanted korean, even though Jason wanted vietnamese lol. It was still good though! I felt like a night prowler though, wasting the whole day away, and then going out at night only.. :S

Tomorrow is going to be good though. Jun's picking me up at 2:45 and we're gonna go play soccer with some of the guys! It's a good chance for me to get some much needed exercise, since I stopped exercise of any sort after I got out of the hospital lol. After that we're gonna grab dinner, and then head off to UCC zone night. It'll be my first time, so I'm really looking forward to it!! 

On a different note, there was one little thing today that annoyed me. Actually, annoyed might be too strong of a word... more disappointing than annoying. Wanted to do something, but then all these other people will be tagging along too. Ah well, nothing I can do about it. Disappointed because this might be the only chance to chill. Can't complain though, at least we did end up organising something. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment