Wednesday, September 14, 2011

whose reality

So lately I've been neglecting my 'quotes of the day' portion of my blog. So I figured I'd incorporate it into today's update, seeing as I don't have anything interesting to say anyway.

A bit of background information, we've been doing the context whose reality for English at school, and it's a pretty broad theme. To be honest it's not really that hard, and since the sac can be an imaginative piece, I can just make any kind of crap up and still be able to link it to the prompt. As a result, I'm writing a set of journal entries by a uni student, about his assignment on lies and why they do it.

One quote I used in my piece, completely original by the way, was this:

"Fantasy, is all our wants and desires, given form only in our own mind."

No comments:

Post a Comment