Thursday, September 8, 2011

today is thursday

So today started out like every other day this week...
woke up late, rushed, then realised it doesn't matter if I'm late, then slow down and take my time. I don't think this is a very good habit, so I decided I'm gonna go to sleep right after I finish this.

Anyway, so today, as I already said, I was late. That made me forget my lunch, so I decided to go back home during period 3 to get it. Brought Jay along with me, since he's never been to my house, that was pretty random lol. After that not much really happened.
After school though I decided to go to box hill library to study again. At first I was gonna go and meet up with Anthony and Ben, but because I took my time, and tried convincing others to come, which failed by the way, I ended up getting dogged and they left to go to the city. So when I get to box hill I took my time, since Johno was at youth justice and would still be another 10 minutes... I thought I'd just go and see who was there and wait for Johno.

Turns out when I get there, Matt Chung was outside having a smoke (lol) so we talked for a bit and then I thought I'd just chill with him for a bit. Wasn't too sure though, since he was with his chicky babes and I didn't know them. Luckily, when we went in, Marina was there talking to one of Matt's chicky babes and so I decided to go study with her in her study room. Johno joined us later on, when he came back form YJ. I was able to get my physics done, so I'm very happy about that. Let's just hope I can do well on the SAC tomorrow! I was also watching Marina do her art folio, and it was so amazing. The amount of effort she puts in blows me away. I could never sit there and put that much detail into something lol.

Overall, a pretty good day, tomorrow I'll be visiting UCC home cell, so that should be even better! (:

1 comment:

  1. well done Andy, late once again.
    Seems like you had a fun day
    love the music you play on you blog btw.
    AND I LOVE THAT LIGHTNINGS THEME
    I've actually been looking for that song for awhile, u gotta teach me how to put music on blogs
    and oh check out this song:
    caroline lufkin - winter
    it might be too girly but tell me what you think

    ReplyDelete