Sunday, September 5, 2010

...

...you know, what I've found, that helps me clear my head?

A nice leisurely stroll at night.

It's more peaceful than the daytime, and you tend to notice things you normally wouldn't. Of course, there's still the risk of getting raped, but I like to think that my chances for that are pretty low...

I can take my time without having the awkwardness of someone passing me. I can just randomly stop, think, and embrace the cool air that is blowing against me, without people looking at me weirdly. 

An escape.

Watching stuff also helps me take my mind off things. I've recently watched Liar Game, and it's pretty epic. Watching it kinda makes me wish I took psychology, but ohwell. But now I wish I got the movie for the final stage as well... It makes me wonder how they're gonna bring Erika Toda back into it, she's not supposed to be in the final stage... >_> I need to hunt it down soon.








I guess, doing these sorts of things to take my mind off 'things'... really does show that I'm still just a naive little kid. Don't you think...?

No comments:

Post a Comment