Monday, September 6, 2010

circles

Its a circle. Simple as that. Why?

Think about the shape of a circle.
Can you pinpoint the start and the end? No you can't.
Can you see any gaps? No you can't.

A circle is the best representation, because it is continuous. I've already gotten lost before, so I only vaguely remember the start, and I honestly don't see an end. There are no gaps, because there are no more problems. Whether I'm in pain or not, it'll still be there, forever. Because it is continuous. It'll just keep going around and around, in a never-ending loop. For all I know, I've already been walking in a circle for months. Not making any progress, not showing you my persistence.
But I don't mind. I'd rather be walking around in a circle, than to be completely lost. All it would take, is one intervention, and I'd already be on a path. I don't know how long it will take. I don't know if I'm just too stubborn to give up. And I definitely don't know what I have to do. Everything is stuck on loop.
What I do know though, is that 'it's' like a circle - continuous.

And that I'm still waiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment