Sunday, September 12, 2010

confusion

What is a person meant to do, when they are confused? When there are conflicting ideas and hopes coursing through you, how do you differentiate what you should and shouldn't do or think. Confusion, is something that people face every single day of their lives. It may be in class, when they think something is right, but everyone says that something else is right, then you have no idea which is right and which is wrong. It could be when talking to people, you don't know how to correctly word something so the other person won't take offense, and become confused in all the ways you can convey your message.

For me, it's in everyday life. I'm constantly confused about what I should be worried about. This has nothing to do with school, it's about that 'other thing'. Sometimes, I wish I could just get into your head, so that I will know and understand, and then I won't be so confused anymore.

But it's definitely different for other people.Some people may be confused about what they want, such as their career or dreams. Some people might just be confused about what they should eat. When people are confused, they tend to make the wrong choices. You can trust me on that one. Just like in a pokemon game, when a pokemon gets confused, they have a chance to hurt themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment