Tuesday, August 24, 2010

form of happiness.

Well, there were a few answers to the question I put last post. But I was surprised at how only a few people gave me an answer. I thought there were more people that read my blog? Maybe some people didn't have an answer though haha.

Ok. So the question was: "If happiness could take on any form, what would it look like?"
I got 2 answers from people. One, was that happiness would be in the form of mango pudding. So I guess that could be interpreted as something you love. Another answer I got was banksys in bankstown. That answer, I know you're just being an idiot. Who would think banksy is the form of happiness? :P ahaha

Anyway, I thought about that question when it came up in 'Code Geass' and so of course, they would have given an answer. and their answer was pretty epic, so you might want to hold on to your chair..

"It might be something like glass...because one doesn't notice it normally. However, it is actually there. As proof, if you change the angle you look at it, the glass will reflect light. It will state it's presence and existence more eloquently than any other thing in the world."

That was one of the best ways that I have ever heard something like happiness be described. But in my own opinion, happiness is something that is far too complex to be able to describe with a form. Happiness is one of those things, that grabs you when you least expect it. Different people see it different ways. There can't be one universally accepted form of happiness. Some people might say laughter, but then there are people that force laughter, and that isn't happiness. It's too complex, too many levels to be able to be described with one form. I believe, that true happiness will come, and go, without you realising it. That is why, it can't possibly have a single form, something that you can see, but not notice, something that brings about a glow in someone, something that can be transferred to others in a mysterious way, something that doesn't discriminate. I can't think of one thing with all of those qualities. But that's just my opinion.

It makes me wonder, when will I find true happiness? hmm.

2 comments:

  1. SO DOES THAT MEAN I WIN A PRIZE? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. happiness is me. roll with me and ull be happy :) i shall show u :) come.

    ReplyDelete