Monday, August 16, 2010

meet my friend.

my friend Dany.
Meet my friend Dany. He's standing outside in the rain, waiting for someone. He's not waiting for anything too special, just waiting for someone to come along and tell him something that he's hoping for. He thinks that all it would take for it to stop raining, would be to hear certain words from someone's mouth. Dany doesn't know whether he can safely say that he's happy, while he's still standing in the rain. He wonders, "will this rain ever stop?" because he's been freezing for a long time. It falls endlessly, knowing no end. He just wants some warmth...
I guess it's a good thing that my friend doesn't get sick very easily. But I wish I could help him.

On a different note...
cartoon that my primary school friend made (Y)
 
That is exactly why I don't do well in english. Thanks Jonathan for the awesome picture :P

No comments:

Post a Comment