Tuesday, August 10, 2010

random stuff

This is probably just a different thing for me to write about, instead of the usual haha. Just something random I thought I might share.

First off, a word that I hardly ever use. I don't think I've ever used this word in a normal conversation, the only time I would have used it, would be in class...
that word is: perfect
Why? Because the word itself is really strong. Too strong. There's nothing in this world that is 100% perfect. It's just a word for wishful thinkers. And plus, if something was perfect, then there would be nothing left. No room for improvement, no goal, no place left to become better. If I ever do use the word perfect to describe something, I either have no other way to describe it, or I really mean that whatever I'm describing is perfect.

Next on the list, are some of the weird things in my life...
 - I have a morning routine. LOL. It's almost always the same, unless for some reason I'm running REALLY late..
- I tend to go on msn only after dinner, and even if it's after dinner I might not go on. I don't really know why, but sometimes I do go on sometime other than after dinner. I just find other things to do.
- I pretty much only talk to one person on msn. ._. and yes, I have no friends. Occasionally, I talk to other people, such as rapta, eric, jonathan, and other random people, but I'm never the one to start it unless its important or I'm really bored. And again, I don't really know why... |:
- When I don't really feel like talking to anyone, I just jump on my xbox, turn the volume up, and close the doors. Blocking everything out. Yeah it is weird, but it helps in a way... Too bad my sister always ends up bothering me anyway >_>
- I don't get stressed. Stress doesn't seem to work with me. I guess it's a good thing, but then sometimes I get too lazy... For some reason, no matter what happens, I just don't seem to get stressed. No matter how crap things look, I won't panic or get stressed. :S Sometimes I feel as though I'm too calm about things... :S

yeahhhhhh.... |: well that was a nice change of pace. It turns out, that a lot of people read my blog, that I didn't even know about... so I think I'm gonna think more about how I word things from now on... haha.
I hope whoever is reading this now liked that little bit of insight into the life of andy choi. :D

still waiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment